Founded in 1998, ProXcess is the multicultural study association of the Process and Food Technology course at the Hague University of Applied Sciences. Our aim is to create a universal platform for students (and teachers) to communicate, socialize, learn, interact and so on by organizing events, giving educational support and by having fun.
There are many reasons why you should become a member of ProXcess! A few of them are listed below:
- Educational support
- Various discounts (including StudyStore)
- Parties and monthly drinks
- Allowance to join a committee (elective)
- Special events (exclusive, invite-only)
- Full access to the Photo Gallery